Medical billing specialist
Statys Medical Development is an organization that provides medical billing services to physicians and specialists throughout Ontario. Each member of the team is an essential part of the organization and is always required to deliver the highest quality of service.
The Medical Billing Specialist (Account Manager) will report to the Assistant Manager and will be responsible for OHIP medical billing as well as other general administrative duties.
What will my day to day look like:
- Compiling and entering OHIP and third-party billing.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Ensuring all claims are successfully paid.
- Downloading reports from the Ministry of Health – MC EDT site.
- Additional clerical duties when needed (i.e.: demographics data entry, answering phones, filing... etc).
- Working sedentary at a desk for multiple hours a day is a must.
- A preferred candidate in this role would have experience with OHIP medical billing preferably for 3+ years.
You would be a good candidate for this role if you have:
- Experience managing multiple accounts and specialties.
- Knowledge of inpatient billing and premiums (mandatory).
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Previous experience with OHIP and third-party billing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Able to type a minimum of 40 WPM with 95% accuracy or above.
- Interested in working with a growing team.
What we offer:
- Salary: $50,000 per year.
- Bonus incentives.
- Extended health care and dental benefits.
- Vacation & paid time off.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 per year